The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

PROJECT WĦITE

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
ohindie
Visit My Farm

PROJECT WĦITE

Post by ohindie »

WELCOME TO MY LOG

Before we start, all my mares and stallions are for lease/stud, whether they are featured on this log or not. If you are interested in using a mare or stallion, let me know in the comments.

So I've been wanting to start a Farm Log for a while, but I've been super confused with what I'm actually trying to achieve on HWO, and have consequently been putting it off, and winding myself up. Some of you may know, I had a Friesian line for a long time, but got a tad bored of black horse after black horse, and shipped my stock off to new yards all over HWO. If you bought one of my Friesians, I can't thank you enough, I was absolutely boracic and
now I'm not haha! There's no magic wand I waved to get me where I am now, with paddock after paddock of gangly looking white horses (which is ironic considering I was bored of just blacks), because I haven't really got anywhere yet, but that's the fun of it I suppose, working out how to get somewhere yourself.

HONORABLE MENTIONS

So the story starts here really. My precious herd have all been rehomed, except for three Friesian mares, two successful homebred broodmares, one sired by my favourite stallion I owned, and the latter's daughter I had sitting around in a Yearling pasture.

OH Spiritual Aura 'Destiny'

OH Mystic Lunatic 'Nuala'

OH Mystic Dancer

Now, someone might as well have waved a magic wand at this point, as it was the two mares I miraculously found on the first page of the market, that started PROJECT WĦITE as it is. They both offered me the first foals under the new affix 'OĦ', and consequently mean a heck of a lot to this project, and to me too I suppose. OĦ Ghost is constantly in foal to keep her from passing away because I don't want to lose her haha, she's currently at 28 years of age and going strong.

OĦ Ghost

OĦ Faithful Montana

These boys were bred and born on the same day, making them exactly the same age, RL and HWO wise. They are out of OH Spiritual Aura, and OĦ Ghost, respectively. I'm super proud of these guys, they are almost completely trained, and are super handsome, if I do say so myself. They've also sired some pretty babies which is always a bonus! Plus, OĦ White Ghost is the first 'white' foal I produced, might I add.

OĦ White Ghost

OĦ Phantasm

SO, WHAT AM I ACTUALLY DOING?

The truth is I'm positively unsure. As of 12/07/17, I suppose I'm trying to build a sufficient herd of 'white' horses (mainly Smoky Cream Champagne with and without silver). My previous end goal was to breed the colour into my own Friesian line to have a lovely herd of sparkling white Friesian horses, but apparently someone is already working on that project and I'm not one to steal the limelight, as such, so I'm still working it all out.

I will continue breeding and training and showing my PROJECT WĦITE specimens until I have an aim in sight, and this is where I'll document it all, and I hope you enjoy every minute of it!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HELP ME OUT http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... f=8&t=9648
SALES http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =15&t=9456
ohindie
Visit My Farm

Re: PROJECT WĦITE

Post by ohindie »

NEW FOALS

OĦ Gaeliar Ghost

Filly out of OĦ Ghost (my absolute favourite OĦ broodmare) and by outside stallion Gaeliar.
OĦ Ghost "retired" at 28 years 10.3 months, just after giving birth. Super sad about that one, I won't lie.

OĦ Pan's Labyrinth

Colt out of OĦ Tinker Bell and by homebred stallion OĦ White Ghost.

COMING SOON

SF War Dancer

6 foals expected by this Lipizzaner stallion, this was his first season and he has no prior foals so excited to see what this boy can produce alongside my mares :D

Also have a lot of first-time broodmares expecting so it will be interesting to see if they can give me what I'm looking for. Might have a few mares for sale soon if I'm unlucky :lol:
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/914971

I was reading your thing and was super impressed and was wondering if you wanted this whitish colt?
ohindie
Visit My Farm

Post by ohindie »

elizabeth1 wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/914971

I was reading your thing and was super impressed and was wondering if you wanted this whitish colt?
I should have checked earlier, he appears to be gone now haha! Thank you anyway, let me know if you have anything else :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:59 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:59 am