The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How?

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Aidiekd
Visit My Farm

How?

Post by Aidiekd »

Hi its me again! I wanted to know how to message friends on here. Im still new and dont want to be a bother but really want to know! THANKS! :D :) :mrgreen: ;)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Aidiekd wrote:Hi its me again! I wanted to know how to message friends on here. Im still new and dont want to be a bother but really want to know! THANKS! :D :) :mrgreen: ;)
Try to remember that questions should go into the help section under questions.

To message friends or other players when you are not an upgraded member, you have the community forum under the general chat forum, your farm log (in the farm logs forum) and the online chat room (that's also located under community).

When or if you become upgraded, you can message other upgraded members privately under your mail (located in your notifications center).

If you do not upgrade, you will not have access to private messages. This has been discussed a lot in the past and the community (for the most part), doesn't seem to mind much that private messages are strictly upgraded.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:51 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:51 am