The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

➰JH Stables➰

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

➰JH Stables➰

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

➰Current Projects➰

*I'm working on breeding Arabians to have spots!

Mare:{JH} Twist Cinnabar

Stallion:{JH} Live Fireworks

First foal:{JH} Bisque Abyss

*I've also been working on breeding Morgan horses to be about 18hh by breeding age.

Both projects are coming along very nicely and I will keep up with them and make them into another project hopefully within twenty yrs (game yrs)! If you are working on any of the same projects and want to share some knowledge then feel free to leave replies!!

If your interested in any left over Arabians with good bloodlines, but will NOT have any spots visit this page and take a look. http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =15&t=9885
Last edited by Jasmine_Hanley on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: ➰JH Stables➰

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: ➰JH Stables➰

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

As of right now, all of the Arabians in the "Arabians" pen at my farm are all spotted! I have also started breeding Friesians and Appaloosa horses!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:35 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:35 pm