Community Forum

Jumping Ranch

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Aidiekd
Visit My Farm

Re: Jumping Ranch

Post by Aidiekd »

It says I am not skilled enough to own another horse.?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Aidiekd wrote:It says I am not skilled enough to own another horse.?
Aaaah.. go to the left of your screen, you see PLAYER > SKILLS > Horse ownership

upgrade and you can do it :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Aidiekd
Visit My Farm

Post by Aidiekd »

Ok thanks ill try it. And are you a person that helps out on this website?
Fox13
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox13 »

Aidiekd wrote:Ok thanks ill try it. And are you a person that helps out on this website?
We all help out.
Often, one of us will step forward and guide a newbie through the first few questions and troubles until they're off and running.

It won't be too long until I'm sure you'll offer some aid to another newbie (if you so desire). It is not required however.

Welcome and enjoy!

We only have two admins (at this time) and no moderators (none planned in the near future).
Aidiekd
Visit My Farm

Post by Aidiekd »

Thanks you what is a admin and a moderator? Do you work at the horse game company?
Jwrynn's Equestrian
Visit My Farm

Post by Jwrynn's Equestrian »

Go to player, then click on skills and go to horse management.. you have to complete the course to own another horse! :)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Fox13 wrote:
Aidiekd wrote:Ok thanks ill try it. And are you a person that helps out on this website?
We all help out.
Often, one of us will step forward and guide a newbie through the first few questions and troubles until they're off and running.

It won't be too long until I'm sure you'll offer some aid to another newbie (if you so desire). It is not required however.

Welcome and enjoy!

We only have two admins (at this time) and no moderators (none planned in the near future).
Fox13 is correct, we all help out.
Last edited by 8arbarossa on August 3rd, 2017, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Fox13
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox13 »

Aidiekd wrote:Thanks you what is a admin and a moderator? Do you work at the horse game company?
'admin' is the game's administration (usually the owners or developers of the game).
'moderator' is usually paid (but not always) players or game personal that help to regulate or otherwise make sure the rules of the game are followed. This generally includes such authorizations as locking offenders out of certain areas of the game, deleting offending posts or even potentially locking players out of their own game for limited periods of time for being repeat offenders.

I do not work for Horse World Online or any other horse game company; I have played a lot of online games in the past (I will not mention any other game by name, in my opinion, they just don't compare). I doubt I could be much help to our game as an employee, paid or otherwise.
Aym
Visit My Farm

Post by Aym »

When you are you should try unique color like the one . good luck in you r journey i started out with Arabian first I still have my first stallion his name is starlight. But know I have grade horses, Appaloosa, north African barb... etc but good luck i hope you like this game if you need a horse just tell me and i can help you out in the game.
Aym
Visit My Farm

Post by Aym »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/921373 this is one of my horse with a unique pattern she is for sale right now
Become a Patron!