Community Forum

How to get pony tokens faster without buying?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

How to get pony tokens faster without buying?

Post by Toadally »

So I have been play this game for a little under 2 years now and the updates just get better and better thanks to the wonderful people working on it ;) . now that i have experienced being a premium twice I really would love to do so again but I just don't have enough Pony Tokens and can't seem to build them in very fast, with me not being able to buy them with real money I have no real way to get back to my projects and be precise with them. I have tried doing quest but still no luck. Any help would be appreciated. :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How to get pony tokens faster without buying?

Post by BlackOak2 »

toads200 wrote:So I have been play this game for a little under 2 years now and the updates just get better and better thanks to the wonderful people working on it ;) . now that i have experienced being a premium twice I really would love to do so again but I just don't have enough Pony Tokens and can't seem to build them in very fast, with me not being able to buy them with real money I have no real way to get back to my projects and be precise with them. I have tried doing quest but still no luck. Any help would be appreciated. :)
It seems the best way to earn pony tokens is to do the local comps. If you have a good horse, put it in the 'highest' level it can earn firsts in. I find that there are days I earn none at all and days I earn sometimes as many as 10 or 15. I try to play longer on those days, those are certainly rare days.
I don't know how some of these other players earn so many tokens, I suppose they just have more luck or are able to bank more days or something. It's a slow pony token process for me. Most of my tokens have come from leveling.

But if you find a better way of earning, I certainly won't be the only one reading it! :D
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

toads200 wrote:So I have been play this game for a little under 2 years now and the updates just get better and better thanks to the wonderful people working on it ;) . now that i have experienced being a premium twice I really would love to do so again but I just don't have enough Pony Tokens and can't seem to build them in very fast, with me not being able to buy them with real money I have no real way to get back to my projects and be precise with them. I have tried doing quest but still no luck. Any help would be appreciated. :)
As Blackoak2 says local shows are the quickest way to acquire pony tokens.
I have brought all the player bonuses so I have 24 banked turns and I can do 8 shows per turn. Winning every level 10 shows my banked turns never drop below 20 and I win on average a couple of pony tokens every turn. So how do you win every level 10 show that you enter? Here's the way I do it.

Firstly you need a second account, a 65+k hgp fully trained Arabian mare, and a 70+k Arabian stallion.
Transfer the stallion to your second account and enter the mare in level 10 in hand jumping shows. she should win all of them. As soon as you start entering her in shows breed her with your stallion until she has a filly.
Fully train the filly then transfer to second account.
Continue shows with the mare until she is retired and replace her with the filly. When the filly reaches breeding age use your stallion again and breed the filly that will replace her. continue this cycle and you will always have a horse that can win at level 10 shows.

If you need it I could sell you a pair of starter horses.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

BlackOak2 wrote:
It seems the best way to earn pony tokens is to do the local comps. If you have a good horse, put it in the 'highest' level it can earn firsts in. I find that there are days I earn none at all and days I earn sometimes as many as 10 or 15. I try to play longer on those days, those are certainly rare days.
I don't know how some of these other players earn so many tokens, I suppose they just have more luck or are able to bank more days or something. It's a slow pony token process for me. Most of my tokens have come from leveling.

But if you find a better way of earning, I certainly won't be the only one reading it! :D
This s one of the only thing I have found also, I hope in future times I can find a better way and help others with this problem.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Ricardo Ardo wrote:
As Blackoak2 says local shows are the quickest way to acquire pony tokens.
I have brought all the player bonuses so I have 24 banked turns and I can do 8 shows per turn. Winning every level 10 shows my banked turns never drop below 20 and I win on average a couple of pony tokens every turn. So how do you win every level 10 show that you enter? Here's the way I do it.

Firstly you need a second account, a 65+k hgp fully trained Arabian mare, and a 70+k Arabian stallion.
Transfer the stallion to your second account and enter the mare in level 10 in hand jumping shows. she should win all of them. As soon as you start entering her in shows breed her with your stallion until she has a filly.
Fully train the filly then transfer to second account.
Continue shows with the mare until she is retired and replace her with the filly. When the filly reaches breeding age use your stallion again and breed the filly that will replace her. continue this cycle and you will always have a horse that can win at level 10 shows.

If you need it I could sell you a pair of starter horses.

I will certainly try this thanks! :D
Panda-girl9
Visit My Farm

Post by Panda-girl9 »

Quests. I have not too good horses so, I don't want to do the level 10, but level 7 is great!
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

omg this was so long ago does anyone have champion i can buy
Become a Patron!