The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Can't Sell Horses

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
ToiletWater13
Visit My Farm

Can't Sell Horses

Post by ToiletWater13 »

I am trying to sell some of the horses from my farm to make room because I no longer need them for my project. Every time I try to set one up for sale, I get this annoying pop-up message saying I have reached my maximum private sales for the day. This happens even when the horse is not checked to have the "private sale" option.

I hope someone will be able to help me with this soon, thanks in advance.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Can't Sell Horses

Post by BlackOak2 »

ToiletWater13 wrote:I am trying to sell some of the horses from my farm to make room because I no longer need them for my project. Every time I try to set one up for sale, I get this annoying pop-up message saying I have reached my maximum private sales for the day. This happens even when the horse is not checked to have the "private sale" option.

I hope someone will be able to help me with this soon, thanks in advance.
Try taking down all of your sales, clearing your internet cache (when you're not on this site), then log back in and try again.
This seems to have helped another with a similar problem.
Try also not posted horses for an OBO offering as well (or leave them till last).

Let us know if this helps, if it does, I can add this to our newbie guide under sales bug issues.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:29 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:29 pm