The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Can't up skill

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Static Stud
Visit My Farm

Can't up skill

Post by Static Stud »

Hi, I don't seem to be able to increase the number of stallions I can put up to stud anywhere. Does this come at a certain level (currently lvl4) or am I missing something? Thanks!
Fox13
Visit My Farm

Re: Can't up skill

Post by Fox13 »

Static Stud wrote:Hi, I don't seem to be able to increase the number of stallions I can put up to stud anywhere. Does this come at a certain level (currently lvl4) or am I missing something? Thanks!
Check out your skills.
Go to Player (on the right side of the screen)
Go to Skills
Click on Horse Ownership.

Study appropriate skills for standing at stud, and don't forget that when studying is done, you click the complete button.
You can only study one course at a time and the max we can have at stud is 16 at any one point in time. This may or may not change in the future, depending on bonuses and rewards offered by our admins.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:26 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:26 am