The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Missing Foals or Game Glitch?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
smartkid37
Visit My Farm

Missing Foals or Game Glitch?

Post by smartkid37 »

Several time now, I've gotten four or five pm's stating a player has used my stallion to breed with this mare or that one on their farm

- but when I go to look - there is no foal with that mare - or that mare's retired even and no foal to be found.

What is going on with that?
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Missing Foals or Game Glitch?

Post by Bitapetrone »

They're most likely rehoming the foals. Rehoming removes them from the game database, so they won't appear in the stallion's/mare's foal list.
smartkid37
Visit My Farm

Post by smartkid37 »

wow. I get rehoming older horses that miss the mark for physique evaluations or conformation standards - but to do it with a newborn foal - without even trying o sell them for a minute? that's....wow.

thank you for responding. I guess I hadn't thought anyone would do that with 5 foals in a very short time.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

smartkid37 wrote:wow. I get rehoming older horses that miss the mark for physique evaluations or conformation standards - but to do it with a newborn foal - without even trying o sell them for a minute? that's....wow.

thank you for responding. I guess I hadn't thought anyone would do that with 5 foals in a very short time.
I frequently rehome newborns simply because I have an established standard and can quickly weed out horses that I know I cannot use. Since I take turns so fast and there is limited interest in my stock, untrained and aging horses would pile up on my ranch faster than people could purchase them. Sometimes it makes the most sense to just rehome the ones you can't use.

** edited for wonky grammatical booboos
Last edited by Bitapetrone on Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smartkid37
Visit My Farm

Post by smartkid37 »

oh
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:34 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:34 am