The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I can't move my horse to the new paddock! Help!

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
iloveponys04
Visit My Farm

I can't move my horse to the new paddock! Help!

Post by iloveponys04 »

I just bought a new paddock to separate my two breed mares from a family in my starter paddock, but I have NO idea how to move my horses. Can someone help, please?
iloveponys04
Visit My Farm

Re: I can't move my horse to the new paddock! Help!

Post by iloveponys04 »

I just realized how to do it. As I waited for a reply I did some searching of my own and figured it out. Thanks anyway! :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

iloveponys04 wrote:I just bought a new paddock to separate my two breed mares from a family in my starter paddock, but I have NO idea how to move my horses. Can someone help, please?
It looks like you may already know the answer, as I see you have two paddocks with horses in both.

After purchase, you must place your paddock from your inventory into your farm (you do this in the edit farm mode).
Once placed you can physically move horses from one pasture or barn into another by visiting each individual page and scrolling down to stabling. Choose a new area from open spots in other sections of your farm (full pastures and barns will be grayed out, marked with 'full' and won't be select-able). The page will fade for a few seconds while transferring the horse, then will indicate the new area of stabling.
iloveponys04
Visit My Farm

Post by iloveponys04 »

I tried that and it worked. Thanks!
blackcat3555
Visit My Farm

Post by blackcat3555 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
iloveponys04 wrote:I just bought a new paddock to separate my two breed mares from a family in my starter paddock, but I have NO idea how to move my horses. Can someone help, please?
It looks like you may already know the answer, as I see you have two paddocks with horses in both.

After purchase, you must place your paddock from your inventory into your farm (you do this in the edit farm mode).
Once placed you can physically move horses from one pasture or barn into another by visiting each individual page and scrolling down to stabling. Choose a new area from open spots in other sections of your farm (full pastures and barns will be grayed out, marked with 'full' and won't be select-able). The page will fade for a few seconds while transferring the horse, then will indicate the new area of stabling.[/quote

sry i still cant place my horse in a other paddock ! help!!!! i scroll down and cant find stabling!! i scroll down i placed my paddock but nope :cry:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

blackcat3555 wrote:
sry i still cant place my horse in a other paddock ! help!!!! i scroll down and cant find stabling!! i scroll down i placed my paddock but nope :cry:
Okay...
Open up one of your horses on a separate tab.
Or click here to one of mine: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1079118

At the top of the page (below our stats bar which begins with our mail, then money, then pony tokens and so on) it begins with Attributes.
Just below attributes is the breed of the horse, generally followed by how many generations of purebred this horse has.

In my case, Pass The Gargoyle has been a grade for one generation.

Below the breed is the colour. This you can add in or you can leave it blank.

In my case, Pass The Gargoyle has been labeled Silver Bay Dun fewspot near leopard.

Below this is the Age.
Below age is gender.
Below gender is height.
Below height is weight.
Below weight is build.
Below build is temperament.
Below temperament is sire.
Below sire is dam.
Below dam is owner.
Below owner is breeder.

Now we move from the Attributes section and onto the Accomplishments section.

My horse, Pass The Gargoyle has no accomplishments.

We now move on from Accomplishments to Equipment.
Under equipment, we can apply bridles, saddles and other tack that we have already purchased from the market.

Pass The Gargoyle is wearing none.

The very next section is stabling.
This is were you can move your horse from pasture to pasture or from barn to barn, or from pasture to barn, or from barn to pasture.
The stabling section first tells you where your horse is currently housed. It also shows you how many spots in that pasture are taken and how many total the pasture or barn can hold.

In this case (as of writing this), Pass The Gargoyle is being held in Training Barn and there are two of twelve spots used.
Just below this is a part in the stabling section headed Change Location. By opening this drop down window and choosing a different barn or pasture from which your horse is already in, the system will offer a pause as the horse is moved from one to the other, after which you will see the current housing change from the original location to the new location.

If your page is set up differently from what I've just described, it may mean you need to change browsers. It may be that your browser isn't supported, up-to-date or otherwise isn't getting along with the game.
Keep in mind that between the time that you purchase and place your new barn or pasture onto your farm, you will need to refresh the tab of your horse if you keep it up in a separate tab.
You will not be able to use your barn or pasture until you place your barn or pasture from your inventory and onto your farm.
doghope21
Visit My Farm

Post by doghope21 »

I found out how to do it. How I did it, there was section on the horses info and it said "Stabling" and on the bottom of that section it said "Change location" and then I clicked it an so on......
lewisjas000
Visit My Farm

Post by lewisjas000 »

Does Anyone Want a Male Horse He is for Sale Or OBO
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:31 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:31 pm