The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

help

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
01nele01
Visit My Farm

help

Post by 01nele01 »

ik ben nog steeds bij tutorial en krijg het niet klaar wat ik zit bij 1 ding vast met dat delen van deze website het lukt me niet om deze opdracht klaar te krijgen ik heb deze website veel gedeeld maar de vraag blijft er staan kan iemand me helpen
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still at the tutorial and do not get what I'm up to 1 thing with those parts of this website I do not manage to get this assignment I've shared this website a lot but the question stays there can someone help me
Fox13
Visit My Farm

Re: help

Post by Fox13 »

01nele01 wrote:ik ben nog steeds bij tutorial en krijg het niet klaar wat ik zit bij 1 ding vast met dat delen van deze website het lukt me niet om deze opdracht klaar te krijgen ik heb deze website veel gedeeld maar de vraag blijft er staan kan iemand me helpen
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still at the tutorial and do not get what I'm up to 1 thing with those parts of this website I do not manage to get this assignment I've shared this website a lot but the question stays there can someone help me
Okay, this question of yours is still a little confusing. I think you're asking questions about the quest tutorial, so I can try to assist you with that.

If you're having trouble understanding the quest tutorial:
Is it because of language?
Language can definitely be a difficult barrier to cross. I think, though I'm not positive, we have some Dutch speaking players. Lacking that, we can certainly try to assist using internet translate apps. How lucky we are at this level of technology. You'll need to offer exactly what you're having trouble with and the community will attempt to help you through it. You'll need to be specific.
Is it because you can't figure out where it says to go?
Many of us when we first start the game, have trouble with learning or remembering where things are. If you need specific directions, ask us and one of us will answer.
Is it because you try to go to where it says, but for some reason you can't?
If this happens, it may be your browser isn't getting along with the game. Sometimes it's just because it needs to be updated. Sometimes it's the browser itself. You can try a different browser and see if that helps.

Hopefully this translates right.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hopelijk vertaalt dit recht.

Als u problemen bij het begrijpen van de quest tutorial ondervindt:
Is het vanwege de taal?
Taal kunnen zeker een moeilijke barrière over te steken. Ik denk dat, al ik niet positief ben, dat we hebben enkele Nederlandse sprekende spelers. Ontbreekt dat we zeker kunnen proberen te helpen via internet vertalen apps. Hoe gelukkig we zijn op dit niveau van technologie. U zult moeten bieden precies wat u problemen ondervindt met en de Gemeenschap zal proberen om u te helpen doorheen. Hierbij moet u specifiek te zijn.
Is het omdat je niet kan waar het zegt achterhalen te gaan?
Velen van ons wanneer we voor het eerst het spel start, hebben moeite met leren of herinneren waar dingen zijn. Als u nodig specifieke aanwijzingen, vragen dat ons en één van ons zal beantwoorden.
Is het omdat u probeert te gaan naar waar het zegt, maar voor sommige reden dat u kan niet?
Als dit gebeurt, is het mogelijk dat uw browser krijgt niet samen met het spel. Soms is het gewoon omdat het moet worden bijgewerkt. Soms is het de browser zelf. U kunt een andere browser te proberen en zien of dat helpt.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:51 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:51 pm