The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

What makes a horse fat?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

What makes a horse fat?

Post by Psycho0912 »

What makes a horse fat?

Fiber, sugar or (I forgot the name of the other one, but I hope you guys know what I mean :roll: )

Psycho0912
(I ask this because I tried to let my mare lose weight but instead of losing it she only gains weight, an do already tried so many things including mowing the grass, so if someone can explain which of the 3 makes a horse fat i can reduce it ;) )
Last edited by Psycho0912 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: What makes a horse fat?

Post by 8arbarossa »

Hamburgers
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

unless you give your horse no more then 100% hamburgers.. but if you give 1% more hamburgers you'll get fat, you'll become an German or American
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Haha thank you :')
So I have to give less then 100% hamburgers to make it 'normal' again :p
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Psycho0912 wrote:Haha thank you :')
So I have to give less then 100% hamburgers to make it 'normal' again :p
:)

If you don't have a 'buggy' horse, stick them in the barn for a turn or two with no food at all. They should drop weight quick.
High sugar I think is the one that helps put on the most weight quick. I use high sugar to keep the energy up when I train foals and yearlings.

If her weight doesn't change at all from one turn to the next, she may be weight-bugged and you will never be able to change it. There is still a couple rare ones of those that are floating around and a couple that turn up from time to time.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Ah thank you ;)
I'll try to lower the sugar even more and mow the grass again. Unfortunately I don't have a been yet, but thanks anyway :)
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

8arbarossa wrote:unless you give your horse no more then 100% hamburgers.. but if you give 1% more hamburgers you'll get fat, you'll become an German or American
Dude you have to stop insulting my family :lol: :lol: :lol: my father's German :lol: and my mom's American!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Panther wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:unless you give your horse no more then 100% hamburgers.. but if you give 1% more hamburgers you'll get fat, you'll become an German or American
Dude you have to stop insulting my family :lol: :lol: :lol: my father's German :lol: and my mom's American!
oops :twisted: :lol: :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

8arbarossa wrote:
Panther wrote:
:( :lol: :shock: such a coincidence :o
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Panther wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
:( :lol: :shock: such a coincidence :o
its no coincidence, i got all that info from wikileaks :P :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞