The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Markings

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Re: Markings

Post by Psycho0912 »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
Psycho0912 wrote:Are there also markings in the game? (Like a white foot or something) or aren't they in it yet? And if not so, are they coming or not?

Psycho0912
Actually there are white legs, due to the Flaxen Gene (which only affects Chestnuts) and on draft horses (or any horse with feathers) with the silver gene their feathers will be white to match their mane/tail.

This horse is displays Flaxen on Cremello

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1112027

Sorry if this was covered, but I don't know your language
Thank you!
No, it wasn't covered yet ;)
We only talked about the Dutch language itself :') but I understand and just ask me to translate something if you want to ;)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Hallo, ik ben terug! Sorry dat ik je dit niet heb uitgelegd, ik was het vergeten.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Oh misschien zou je mijn Nederlandse vriend kunnen helpen! Hij is nieuw en heeft echt wat hulp nodig. Je kunt beter Nederlands spreken dan ik, hij zou graag wat hulp willen.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:51 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:51 am