The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Specialities

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Specialities

Post by Psycho0912 »

Hi,

Where can I find what the best speciality (like in competitions sprint racing, cutting, steeplechaser, that kind of things) of a horse is? Or do I have to fins it out myself? :')

Psycho0912
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Specialities

Post by Bitapetrone »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=1235

^ The above is a link to the discipline summary. It shows what stats are most important for each discipline.

As for your horses, you'll need to figure out which discipline best suits them by competing them and checking their scores. The discipline summary will help point you in the right direction.
Meyersdale
Visit My Farm

Post by Meyersdale »

for your your competitions above your skills there is a grey box thats is competitions your horse can entire or hit local show and pick a level and pick a show u want to entire
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Bitapetrone wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=1235

^ The above is a link to the discipline summary. It shows what stats are most important for each discipline.

As for your horses, you'll need to figure out which discipline best suits them by competing them and checking their scores. The discipline summary will help point you in the right direction.
Thank you very much ;D and sorry for the late reaction, but I didn't get notified :')
likeit2
Visit My Farm

Post by likeit2 »

hello are any of your horses for sale will pay 5000 for any not black mares or fillies and 1500 for any other ones your farm is amazing jag me to raise prices if yes let my know i will send url for any that i want tysm!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:00 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:00 pm