The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

What is better?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

What is better?

Post by Psycho0912 »

Hi,

I've got a horse with 1 gold (speed) and 1 red (strength) stat, and I've got a hora with only 1 gold (speed) stat.

Now my question is, if you only look at the stats, which one is better then? A red stat or no stat for strength? I hope you guys understand it, I tried my best :')

Psycho0912
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: What is better?

Post by Bitapetrone »

I think I understand.

As far as the Breeders Report is concerned, the stat colour order from worst to best is: red, white, green, gold. Red being the worst and gold being the best just for clarification.

Remember that not all reds/whites/greens/golds are created equal, they just show a range that the stat can be in. As an example, gold could be representing something that is an 80 or something that is 100 (I do not know the hidden stat values so these numbers are used as an example of the concept). Certain messages appear as a stat gets higher, but there is significant overlap and it isn't always safe to assume value based on the message.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Just to be sure; white = when you can't see it? So if you have a red stat it's worse then if you have no stats?
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

Psycho0912 wrote:Just to be sure; white = when you can't see it? So if you have a red stat it's worse then if you have no stats?
Yes, having a red stat is worse then having no stat. :)
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

jl1106 wrote:
Psycho0912 wrote:Just to be sure; white = when you can't see it? So if you have a red stat it's worse then if you have no stats?
Yes, having a red stat is worse then having no stat. :)
Okay thank you :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:11 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:11 am