The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Forum confusion :[

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Forum confusion :[

Post by BlackOak2 »

Nachos 2nd wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:...

did that work?
That did work. Congratulations!
jrowland961
Visit My Farm

Post by jrowland961 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
BridlePath wrote: I figured out the ping i think lol what about images? I noticed people post pictures of their in game horses.
Pictures of horses on this game is easy.
If you look at the buttons above (you can also click on post a reply button or full editor button), you'll see a button above that says 'horse=' if you click on this button, it gives you this command:
horse=][/horse

(minus the two necessary brackets on the outside)
If you put the id number of the horse right after the = (equals sign), and make sure it's inside of that bracket:

horse=1110484][/horse

You'll get your horse linked to, like this (with the necessary outside brackets)

The buttons are to shortcut to regular code. You may find a lot of your regular code still will work for some parts of these forums and areas in this game. Use the preview button in the full editor to check if it does before you post.

As a last note, in order for your horse's actual picture to appear (like mine does above), you will need to save an image into their gallery (found on their profile page).

Where do I find the horse id number?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

jrowland961 wrote:

Where do I find the horse id number?
The horse id number is found in the address bar:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1110484

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1110484

The number is highlighted in blue. Each horse receives their number when they're born or when they're adopted from the AC. This number will never change and (to date) cannot be used again (if the horse is rehomed).
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:33 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:33 pm