The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

My horse won't show up in the register list for competitions

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
TouchOfClass
Visit My Farm

My horse won't show up in the register list for competitions

Post by TouchOfClass »

Please help me
My horse,
won't show up when i try to register for any competitions, it just happened and i am trying hard to get the 200 points to be a champion! But i can't when i can't join any competitons!

I really really need help right now :cry:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: My horse won't show up in the register list for competitions

Post by BlackOak2 »

TouchOfClass wrote:Please help me
My horse,
won't show up when i try to register for any competitions, it just happened and i am trying hard to get the 200 points to be a champion! But i can't when i can't join any competitons!

Your horse is not overage (I think at 20 they can no longer compete). So other than that, it could be you're not in the correct level. Your horse can enter racing competitions but none lower than level 2. All other competitions should be open for you, except in-hand, which he's too tall for. Sometimes (I've done it myself), I choose accidentally a breed restricted competition, so he won't show up if you choose one of them other than thoroughbred.
I hope it's an easy fix for you. If it's not something like this, admin may need more information. Check the pink banner out at the top of the bugs & errors forum. Also note anything that may have changed and any error messages that may have popped up.

Good Luck!
bf914
Visit My Farm

Post by bf914 »

My horse,

Sometimes, I have noticed that a certain horse won't show up to be entered in a competition when I try to search through the Upcoming Competitions search portal. But, if I go to that same horse's page and select 'Find Upcoming Competitions' from there, I can enter them in the competitions that I am looking for.

I had to do that with one of my ponies, who wouldn't appear when I tried to enter him in In-Hand Jumping classes, but those same exact In-Hand Jumping classes would be available if I searched for them through his page. It was strange.

Hope that helps, or that you've figured this out already!
TouchOfClass
Visit My Farm

Post by TouchOfClass »

bf914 wrote:
My horse,

Sometimes, I have noticed that a certain horse won't show up to be entered in a competition when I try to search through the Upcoming Competitions search portal. But, if I go to that same horse's page and select 'Find Upcoming Competitions' from there, I can enter them in the competitions that I am looking for.

I had to do that with one of my ponies, who wouldn't appear when I tried to enter him in In-Hand Jumping classes, but those same exact In-Hand Jumping classes would be available if I searched for them through his page. It was strange.

Hope that helps, or that you've figured this out already!
I found out the levels were too low for him xD
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:24 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:24 am