The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horses won't lose weight ??

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Meaowyn
Visit My Farm

Horses won't lose weight ??

Post by Meaowyn »

I have two problematic horses of which the other is "fleshy" and the other is "very fat",
but even after living for a year or so without food they still won't lose any weight ! :shock:

Is there absolutely nothing to be done ? Is this a common bug ?
Will their bugged weight still affect their performance in competitions ?
(Or maybe I remember wrong and the weight doesn't matter?) :(
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Horses won't lose weight ??

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Meaowyn wrote:I have two problematic horses of which the other is "fleshy" and the other is "very fat",
but even after living for a year or so without food they still won't lose any weight ! :shock:

Weight does matter in comps. I believe this bug was fixed unless.. How big are your horses? And how old?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Meaowyn wrote:I have two problematic horses of which the other is "fleshy" and the other is "very fat",

What Stormchase said. But I'm not sure whether this bug was fixed (unless it was fixed in the last month). I have one that has this problem. It is very rare and does not seem to be genetically linked. It is simply a bug that pops up for no other reason than to irritate, so it seems.

The great thing is, they'll never loose weight, the horrible thing is, they'll never loose weight. But with no deaths of too thin or too fat horses, it only affects competition scoring and only to a limited degree.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Sometimes very small horses don't need to eat anything because of the grass, are your horses under 9hh?
Otherwise BlackOak is right. It is a rare bug, but one that seemed to be fixed for a while.
Meaowyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Meaowyn »

Stormchase Stables wrote:

Weight does matter in comps. I believe this bug was fixed unless.. How big are your horses? And how old?
Those buggy horses are around 8&10 years old right now & one of them is ~14hh & the other one is ~16hh :|
Ughh, I so hoped that there was something to be done ;_;
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Meaowyn wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Weight does matter in comps. I believe this bug was fixed unless.. How big are your horses? And how old?
Those buggy horses are around 8&10 years old right now & one of them is ~14hh & the other one is ~16hh :|
Oh, it's a bug. If they were smaller it would have made sense. Try completely mowing the pasture or putting them in a barn.
Meaowyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Meaowyn »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Meaowyn wrote:
Oh, it's a bug. If they were smaller it would have made sense. Try completely mowing the pasture or putting them in a barn.
They already are in a barn, and have been for quite a while now
(ever sense I noticed that they were not losing weight). ;_;

I guess I'll just have to deal with having buggy horses and hope that there won't be much more of them ^^''

I hope that this bug would get fixed tho :|
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:43 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:43 pm