The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Local Show Rewards

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
DMH527
Visit My Farm

Local Show Rewards

Post by DMH527 »

Quick question, I had no luck when searching for this answer.
I'm new to Horse World Online, and i'm curious, I just entered one of my mares in a local show and along with the $55 for winning, it revealed a clock and said she had earned one day.

What does that mean when she earns one day? I'm pretty confused.
Any help or advice is appreciated, thank you. :D
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Re: Local Show Rewards

Post by MikiVCat »

DMH527 wrote:Quick question, I had no luck when searching for this answer.
I'm new to Horse World Online, and i'm curious, I just entered one of my mares in a local show and along with the $55 for winning, it revealed a clock and said she had earned one day.

What does that mean when she earns one day? I'm pretty confused.
Any help or advice is appreciated, thank you. :D
First of all, congrats! Anyways...when it says you earned one day, it means you earned one turn, which you use to advance and age horses by .5 months. Sorry if I'm not very clear, I'm sure someone more professional could do it better :lol:
DMH527
Visit My Farm

Re: Local Show Rewards

Post by DMH527 »

No, that makes sense now lol. I thought that's what it meant but my turns didn't change. Thank you for answering :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:11 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:11 am