The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Please help out :)

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Nachos 2nd
Visit My Farm

Please help out :)

Post by Nachos 2nd »

it would be great if someone could tell me the conformation of these two horses.

Thanks in advance!
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Re: Please help out :)

Post by Scythian »

Nachos 2nd wrote:it would be great if someone could tell me the conformation of these two horses.

Speed 15
Strength 28
Stamina 27
Balance 27
Movement 36
Agility 35
Tempo 22

Speed 21
Strength 37
Stamina 34
Balance 26
Movement 32
Agility 27
Tempo 36

Thanks in advance!
You're welcome. :)

Notes:

I do this once for any given owner, so you just had your "freebie".

Please consider getting Premium membership -- it gives you much more than access to the Conformation reports. You can play twice as fast for twice as long, even if you have already bought the related Player Bonuses (Faster Day Regeneration, Increase Maximum Saved Days). That's right, with just Premium you get 12 turns before you have to wait, then it's 10 minutes between turns. With Premium and the Bonuses it's 24 turns and 5 minutes to regeneration.

Also, please feed your fillies some more / other than they're getting now. :) 35% Hay is a good start (Blitz), now add about 60% Performance Mix and 20% Sweet Feed. As you see with Bonbon, Yellow Corn is not a completely nutritious diet. In this game, no one feed seems to satisfy all needs when a horse is in a barn (see below for more about foals). I've had to do quite a bit of experimenting. Most of the horses need "100%"; often they'll be OK if the pasture satisfies that. In a barn it's roughly 30-40% Hay, 50-60% Performance Mix, and some Sweet Feed, 5-15%.

Extra portions of Performance Mix (60% or more) and Sweet Feed (20% or more, or use Weight Gain) will help a thin horse get up to healthy "Moderate" condition. I have had good results maintaining most horses in the barn with 35% Hay, 55% Performance Mix, and 10% Sweet Feed -- sometimes the proportions need to be adjusted, like 30% Hay and 60% Performance Mix.

Sometimes a horse just won't get to even "Moderately Thin" in a few turns while in the barn; then I try her/him in a pasture with some extra Performance Mix. That has worked when various combinations of feeds indoors did not. Not only for one of my Arabian mares, meaning this doesn't only apply to high-metabolic-rate horses. For instance, a draft-cross mare in "Poor" condition when I bought her just needed a good quality pasture and a little extra feed.

One other thing, in HWO and in real life, young horses need to eat a lot to fuel their growth rate. Better let them get "Moderately Fleshy" or even "Fleshy" because they can start burning up that energy again in a few turns. Mare's Milk stops at 6 months and you have to be there right away with a supplement unless the pasture is very rich.

Study the information on the left hand of the Profile page: it's individual to that horse, the place s/he's in, and the food s/he's getting. All foals start out in "Poor" condition, that's just the game's way of warning how vulnerable they are. For the first six months they do far better on rich pasture than in a barn with hay. A well-kept foal is in "Moderate" condition at 6 months.

Well, I hope that didn't bore you too much -- I know how hard it is to try to figure out some of these things. Two years and more in the game and I'm still learning.

Best wishes,
Scythian :D
Nachos 2nd
Visit My Farm

Re: Please help out :)

Post by Nachos 2nd »

Scythian wrote:
Nachos 2nd wrote:it would be great if someone could tell me the conformation of these two horses.

Speed 15
Strength 28
Stamina 27
Balance 27
Movement 36
Agility 35
Tempo 22

Speed 21
Strength 37
Stamina 34
Balance 26
Movement 32
Agility 27
Tempo 36

Thanks in advance!
You're welcome. :)

Notes:

I do this once for any given owner, so you just had your "freebie".

Please consider getting Premium membership -- it gives you much more than access to the Conformation reports. You can play twice as fast for twice as long, even if you have already bought the related Player Bonuses (Faster Day Regeneration, Increase Maximum Saved Days). That's right, with just Premium you get 12 turns before you have to wait, then it's 10 minutes between turns. With Premium and the Bonuses it's 24 turns and 5 minutes to regeneration.

Also, please feed your fillies some more / other than they're getting now. :) 35% Hay is a good start (Blitz), now add about 60% Performance Mix and 20% Sweet Feed. As you see with Bonbon, Yellow Corn is not a completely nutritious diet. In this game, no one feed seems to satisfy all needs when a horse is in a barn (see below for more about foals). I've had to do quite a bit of experimenting. Most of the horses need "100%"; often they'll be OK if the pasture satisfies that. In a barn it's roughly 30-40% Hay, 50-60% Performance Mix, and some Sweet Feed, 5-15%.

Extra portions of Performance Mix (60% or more) and Sweet Feed (20% or more, or use Weight Gain) will help a thin horse get up to healthy "Moderate" condition. I have had good results maintaining most horses in the barn with 35% Hay, 55% Performance Mix, and 10% Sweet Feed -- sometimes the proportions need to be adjusted, like 30% Hay and 60% Performance Mix.

Sometimes a horse just won't get to even "Moderately Thin" in a few turns while in the barn; then I try her/him in a pasture with some extra Performance Mix. That has worked when various combinations of feeds indoors did not. Not only for one of my Arabian mares, meaning this doesn't only apply to high-metabolic-rate horses. For instance, a draft-cross mare in "Poor" condition when I bought her just needed a good quality pasture and a little extra feed.

One other thing, in HWO and in real life, young horses need to eat a lot to fuel their growth rate. Better let them get "Moderately Fleshy" or even "Fleshy" because they can start burning up that energy again in a few turns. Mare's Milk stops at 6 months and you have to be there right away with a supplement unless the pasture is very rich.

Study the information on the left hand of the Profile page: it's individual to that horse, the place s/he's in, and the food s/he's getting. All foals start out in "Poor" condition, that's just the game's way of warning how vulnerable they are. For the first six months they do far better on rich pasture than in a barn with hay. A well-kept foal is in "Moderate" condition at 6 months.

Well, I hope that didn't bore you too much -- I know how hard it is to try to figure out some of these things. Two years and more in the game and I'm still learning.

Best wishes,
Scythian :D
Thanks for helping out, I used to have premium, but now I currently need 7 more pony tokens. As for the feeding advice, I never really what or how much feed to give my horses. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:56 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:56 pm