Community Forum

Opinions and Advice

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm

Opinions and Advice

Post by NekoCookie »

Hello! So I recently just got back into this wonderful game and decided to focus mostly on the Arabian breed.

However.. I have one mare that is giving me some trouble. Her genetics don't give me too much to work with, and I originally thought Pole Bending would work out for her but lately she hasn't been performing at her best, making me wonder if I made a mistake training her this way. Any advice would be appreciated.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1116840
Mega
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Opinions and Advice

Post by Mega »

I fully train all my horses in everything. You never know they might do better in something else. Like my belgians, ive bred for log pull. They love to show jump.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

I agree with Mega.
You never really know where the horse's talents lay until you try them out. I have a line of pony-types that seem to do incredibly well in sprint racing.
These horse's may have stats that fall in line with real life breeds, but very few of them are yet bred to be talented in the areas that real life puts them.
If you want a line specifically talented in a certain discipline, you'll need to find a horse that has a talent in it first.
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie »

I see! Thank you both so much for replying! :) I'll go ahead and start training her in other aspects, as I didn't realize things were so flexible competition wise.
Amazing Grace
Visit My Farm

Post by Amazing Grace »

NekoCookie wrote:I see! Thank you both so much for replying! :) I'll go ahead and start training her in other aspects, as I didn't realize things were so flexible competition wise.
I know this is off topic but I bought a mare of yours and she was pregnant. She gave birth to a Baldi colt. I just want to know if you want him or if I should keep him, I wouldn't be using him for anything so you or someone else would probably get better use out of him than I would. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1331082
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie »

Amazing Grace wrote:
NekoCookie wrote:I see! Thank you both so much for replying! :) I'll go ahead and start training her in other aspects, as I didn't realize things were so flexible competition wise.
I know this is off topic but I bought a mare of yours and she was pregnant. She gave birth to a Baldi colt. I just want to know if you want him or if I should keep him, I wouldn't be using him for anything so you or someone else would probably get better use out of him than I would. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1331082
You can do whatever you wish c: if you want to sell him, go ahead. I don't mind one bit, as I wouldn't get much out of him either.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:21 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:21 pm