The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

What happens to your upgrade progress if you temporarily lose the upgrade?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Larkenwolf
Visit My Farm

What happens to your upgrade progress if you temporarily lose the upgrade?

Post by Larkenwolf »

So, say I buy an upgrade for 6 months. Then I can't pay for a third month and have to down grade temporarily. What happens to the progress of the upgraded account I had a month ago? Do I start over, or does everything pick up from where you left off?

The way you can look at this is like saving pictures to the Cloud and not worry about losing them if a phone is lost or stolen.

Or another way is using PlayStation plus membership where even though you might not be able to pay for a month, your game progress is saved and once you pay for the membership, you pick up where left off in your favorite game.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: What happens to your upgrade progress if you temporarily lose the upgrade?

Post by Argent »

Upgrades have no bearing on your game progress...? You would just no longer have your upgrade perks.
Larkenwolf
Visit My Farm

Re: What happens to your upgrade progress if you temporarily lose the upgrade?

Post by Larkenwolf »

Okay i suppose that make sense. Thanks Argent!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:01 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:01 pm