The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Purchased Pony Tokens with Irl money and did not receive them

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
FlySky35
Visit My Farm

Purchased Pony Tokens with Irl money and did not receive them

Post by FlySky35 »

I purchased some pony tokens to buy a barn in the game and the game did not give me the tokens. The balance at the top of the screen is still the same as before I bought them! :?
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: Purchased Pony Tokens with Irl money and did not receive them

Post by vallers »

FlySky35 wrote:I purchased some pony tokens to buy a barn in the game and the game did not give me the tokens. The balance at the top of the screen is still the same as before I bought them! :?
tom wrote:ping
larissar wrote:
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Larissa is handling this through the help system.

FlySky35, Larissa needs some information from you in order to process the order.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Please email your order number (from the order confirmation email) and the username you want the purchase to go to, to [email protected]

Recently there have been a few purchases with errors and I've been trying to reach the people who bought them but no one is responding to my emails or I'm getting bounce back errors.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

CLSalguero wrote:
I'm having trouble responding to your emails. I need you to confirm if your two purchases should go to this account (CLSalguero).
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

FlySky35 wrote:I purchased some pony tokens to buy a barn in the game and the game did not give me the tokens. The balance at the top of the screen is still the same as before I bought them! :?
I found your order number, but now I need you to confirm if it is going to this account (FlySky35) or a different one.
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

Hi Larissa, i do not have an account called Flysky. So i have no idea.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

CLSalguero wrote:Hi Larissa, i do not have an account called Flysky. So i have no idea.
I know that, but you do also have the same problem as her. I show two outstanding purchases and I need to confirm if you want them on your CLSalguero account. I've tried responding to your tickets but my emails are not reaching you. I also tried private messaging but it wouldn't go through to you.
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

Ok, yes I do want them in my CLSalguero account
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

larissar wrote:
CLSalguero wrote:Hi Larissa, i do not have an account called Flysky. So i have no idea.
I know that, but you do also have the same problem as her. I show two outstanding purchases and I need to confirm if you want them on your CLSalguero account. I've tried responding to your tickets but my emails are not reaching you. I also tried private messaging but it wouldn't go through to you.
Ok, yes I do want them in my CLSalguero account
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:59 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:59 am