The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New breed?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Demona
Visit My Farm

New breed?

Post by Demona »

Im just curious, is there a way to make a “new breed”? For example i want to create a breed called the “Belgium Spotted Draft” or “Arabic Draft”. Is it possible or does a new breed have to be approved by the game or registered somewhere? Im just curoius cuz i want to make them a thing
LlamaLlama99
Visit My Farm

Re: New breed?

Post by LlamaLlama99 »

Demona wrote:Im just curious, is there a way to make a “new breed”? For example i want to create a breed called the “Belgium Spotted Draft” or “Arabic Draft”. Is it possible or does a new breed have to be approved by the game or registered somewhere? Im just curoius cuz i want to make them a thing
Not yet I don’t think but I’d love that as a feature in the future
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Demona wrote:Im just curious, is there a way to make a “new breed”? For example i want to create a breed called the “Belgium Spotted Draft” or “Arabic Draft”. Is it possible or does a new breed have to be approved by the game or registered somewhere? Im just curoius cuz i want to make them a thing
I know several players have made up registries, for 'new' breeds, look at my siggy for the Sugarbush Draft
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Demona
Visit My Farm

Post by Demona »

Oh ty that makes me feel a little better XD
Become a Patron!