The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

(Premium?) Personalization: How does it work

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Carbon_Monoxide
Visit My Farm

(Premium?) Personalization: How does it work

Post by Carbon_Monoxide »

I am not very sure how to add your interests, age etc on your profile, I don't know if you need premium. I am just wondering.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: (Premium?) Personalization: How does it work

Post by BlackOak2 »

Carbon_Monoxide wrote:I am not very sure how to add your interests, age etc on your profile, I don't know if you need premium. I am just wondering.
If you haven't yet been answered elsewhere:

I haven't gone premium yet, so this answer is from what I recall hearing.
Certain parts of the profile may not be available (some haven't been added to the game yet). Other parts may be restricted because of age restrictions.

But if you can't change them as a regular player, then those that you could change, can only be done so through upgrading. These would include, but are not limited to signing your forum posts and creating a farm logo. If you downgrade at some point after you upgrade and add these things to your profile, you will loose these. However, I do not know if these things get saved for the next time you again upgrade.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:07 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:07 am