The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

My Farm Pasture

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
elleisamermaid
Visit My Farm

My Farm Pasture

Post by elleisamermaid »

So my pasture has gone down from the 80-90% range to the 50% range, I'm sure it's probably from me being on using turns all day, but how do I get this to increase? Does it do it automatically and if so, when does it fix itself?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: My Farm Pasture

Post by BlackOak2 »

elleisamermaid wrote:So my pasture has gone down from the 80-90% range to the 50% range, I'm sure it's probably from me being on using turns all day, but how do I get this to increase? Does it do it automatically and if so, when does it fix itself?
When you have horses in your pastures, they will eat your grass, so the pasture quality will drop slowly. The more horses or the bigger the horses you have in your pasture, the quicker the quality will drop. The seasons determine how quickly the grass will regrow, spring and summer regrowing grass the quickest, fall is slower and winter provides for very little regrowth.

If you find your pasture quality at an unacceptable level (you must determine what is unacceptable for yourself), then you can move your horses into a barn, or into another pasture, or remove a couple of the horses so you can limit how much your horses will eat in any given pasture. Mixing a couple larger horses in with much smaller horses can help to balance the quality loss in your pastures.

Your grass will regrow automatically and will regrow faster in certain seasons and with less demand from the horses.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:06 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:06 pm