The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse Starving In Stable

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
flrancho
Visit My Farm

Horse Starving In Stable

Post by flrancho »

So, after saving up I finally bought a stable to house horses in. I placed a newly purchased horse in the stable and fiddled around with its feed. Turn after turn the horse continued to loose weight/condition and I got a notice saying the horse didn't have enough energy. I eventually turned all feeds up to 100% and it still lost weight/condition/energy. The horse is now moved back to a paddock where it is gaining weight/condition/energy.

Is there some kind of bug with stables right now and weight/condition/energy, or am I doing something wrong?
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Starving In Stable

Post by MikiVCat »

flrancho wrote:So, after saving up I finally bought a stable to house horses in. I placed a newly purchased horse in the stable and fiddled around with its feed. Turn after turn the horse continued to loose weight/condition and I got a notice saying the horse didn't have enough energy. I eventually turned all feeds up to 100% and it still lost weight/condition/energy. The horse is now moved back to a paddock where it is gaining weight/condition/energy.

Is there some kind of bug with stables right now and weight/condition/energy, or am I doing something wrong?
I had this problem too, it's not a bug. You're actually just feeding your horse too much. Below the green bars, it shows how much feed a horse is being feed, and below it says a limit. MAke sure you are under that limit!
BlanketMonster
Visit My Farm

Post by BlanketMonster »

There is no barn feeding bug that I know off that hasn't been fixed.

Feeding in barns can be a bit tricky at first, but if you look at the feed amount and there are some red highlighted parts, that means that they horse cannot eat the full amount that you are giving it.

Example, you give 100% of hay (weight, lets say, 25lbs) but your horse can only eat 20lbs of hay, that means your horse isn't getting the full 100% energy from their food.

Hope this helps!
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

flrancho wrote:So, after saving up I finally bought a stable to house horses in. I placed a newly purchased horse in the stable and fiddled around with its feed. Turn after turn the horse continued to loose weight/condition and I got a notice saying the horse didn't have enough energy. I eventually turned all feeds up to 100% and it still lost weight/condition/energy. The horse is now moved back to a paddock where it is gaining weight/condition/energy.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... ing#p65623 here, this should help a little better than my horriblle explaination lol.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:59 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:59 am