The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

In Search Of Trainer

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
b00nstra
Visit My Farm

In Search Of Trainer

Post by b00nstra »

ISO a well known horse trainer, is there a specific area I can post an ad about looking for a trainer or would here work? Id like a trusted trainer with previous experience, that will not break the bank.
Thank you in advance.
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: In Search Of Trainer

Post by Fallon »

b00nstra wrote:ISO a well known horse trainer, is there a specific area I can post an ad about looking for a trainer or would here work? Id like a trusted trainer with previous experience, that will not break the bank.
Thank you in advance.
Advertisements and searches for trainers are in General Chit Chat.

A few trainers that are well-known:
  • - Champi0nBr66der3 can train horses 99%+ at or before 3 years for 50k.
    - sandyleigh79 can train 99%+ at or before 3 years (not sure about her price).
    - Claire can train 99%+ before 4 years for 20k.
    - vallers (he might have stopped, I'm not exactly sure) can train 99%+ at or before 3 years (not sure about his price either; you'll have to ask him).
    - HorzeLover101 can train 99%+ at 3-4 years for 10k.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:16 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:16 am