The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Can I enter more than one horse in the same competition?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
sealbaes
Visit My Farm

Can I enter more than one horse in the same competition?

Post by sealbaes »

I usually enter a few of my Forest Horses in the same dressage, driven dressage, and hunter competitions without any trouble, but yesterday I bought two new foundation North African Barbs and I could only enter one in racing competitions. When I tried to enter the other one in the same racing competitions, each time I got an error message that said "This handler is already entered and may only be entered once." Is this a bug, am I not supposed to enter my horses in the same shows, or does it just depend on what competition it is?
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Re: Can I enter more than one horse in the same competition?

Post by MikiVCat »

cryingwolf wrote:I usually enter a few of my Forest Horses in the same dressage, driven dressage, and hunter competitions without any trouble, but yesterday I bought two new foundation North African Barbs and I could only enter one in racing competitions. When I tried to enter the other one in the same racing competitions, each time I got an error message that said "This handler is already entered and may only be entered once." Is this a bug, am I not supposed to enter my horses in the same shows, or does it just depend on what competition it is?
Hello!!! It just depends on what competition. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe all the racing competitions are only one horse entry. Think of it as you riding the horse. There is one heat and you can't ride multiple horses at once. Yet in things like jumping, you have time to switch horses before you go in the ring. hope this makes sense and helps!!!

~Miki
sealbaes
Visit My Farm

Re: Can I enter more than one horse in the same competition?

Post by sealbaes »

Ah, thank you so much! That makes a lot of sense now! I'll make sure to enter my racing horses in separate competitions from now on! Thanks again!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 pm