The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Quick question..

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Rockfall Ranch
Visit My Farm

Quick question..

Post by Rockfall Ranch »

I joined this game today and I like it a lot :D
But I was confused about something. As I was looking at competitions and horses for sale, I saw these "prefixes" (i think) before the horses' names.
Ex. MFI, SF, *H*, *SS*, TRR, AOF, and even one after the horse's name - of <CS>.
What do these mean?
Is it something I'm supposed to do as well?
Is it only for horses for sale/stud and champions?
Mega
Visit My Farm

Re: Quick question..

Post by Mega »

i think those are stables 'brands'. To show who bred the horse. Mine are HHR. Welcome to the game. I'll help ya all i can.
Rockfall Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Rockfall Ranch »

Mega wrote:i think those are stables 'brands'. To show who bred the horse. Mine are HHR. Welcome to the game. I'll help ya all i can.
Thank you!
Vanilla Pudding
Visit My Farm

Post by Vanilla Pudding »

I have a question as well. What is a reasonable price for a Connemara with one green, one gold, and no reds?
(the horses(if you want to see them)are in the big pasture and they're un-named) :D
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Vanilla Pudding wrote:I have a question as well. What is a reasonable price for a Connemara with one green, one gold, and no reds?
(the horses(if you want to see them)are in the big pasture and they're un-named) :D
That is an opinion and one answer will be much different than another, your best bet is to compare them in the marketplace or look up the pricing guide in here
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:09 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:09 am