The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horses starving in Barn

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Dracarys
Visit My Farm

Horses starving in Barn

Post by Dracarys »

Can someone please help me, I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but I'm in need of some serious help,

So I have all my stallions in my barn, and they are all starving, can someone please tell me what to feed them, I'm guessing it requires maths but I'm utterly useless at math so if someone can pretty please explain to me in layman's terms how to keep them from turning into shrivelled prunes I would be eternally grateful.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Horses starving in Barn

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Dracarys wrote:Can someone please help me, I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but I'm in need of some serious help,

So I have all my stallions in my barn, and they are all starving, can someone please tell me what to feed them, I'm guessing it requires maths but I'm utterly useless at math so if someone can pretty please explain to me in layman's terms how to keep them from turning into shrivelled prunes I would be eternally grateful.
Most of them look fine to me, the ones that are poor just put in a paddock with 100% weight gain, for a couple of turns.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:22 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:22 am