The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tack

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
lexie3601
Visit My Farm

Tack

Post by lexie3601 »

When I go to the tack shop, I only see saddles, polos, bridles, wraps, and saddle pads/blankets. When I go to wearable on my horses profile, I see options for breast collars and stuff. Where do I buy the other tack?
b00nstra
Visit My Farm

Re: Tack

Post by b00nstra »

As of now I am pretty sure there are none
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Tack

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

lexie3601 wrote:When I go to the tack shop, I only see saddles, polos, bridles, wraps, and saddle pads/blankets. When I go to wearable on my horses profile, I see options for breast collars and stuff. Where do I buy the other tack?
Some are released in special runs, at particular time of the year. There are costumes, Unicorn horns, and probably a few others that I'm unaware of...keep checking the announcements for info of new releases.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:46 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:46 pm