The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Training Courses Not Working?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
CrownRoyalEquestrian
Visit My Farm

Training Courses Not Working?

Post by CrownRoyalEquestrian »

So by my rough estimate, without the training courses, it looks like it would take 10 years to make out a horse on all it's stats. That's a big problem. So I spent a ton of money on training courses, mostly stamina and energy saver and I'm literally not noticing a difference. Does it just... take awhile? I've probably spent over 50k already for seemingly no big difference at all. :cry:
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Courses Not Working?

Post by Hidalgo »

You pretty much have to constantly take the courses for a long time. I started this game in Oct last year and I think I've been taking the courses on and off since maybe November? It takes a lot of money and time, but you will notice the difference. While the stamina and energy saving ones are the most important, you'll have to take the others for it to pay off. But it really does pay off. I can train a horse to 99.9% in all stats in 3.5 years now, and just a few days' time in real life, and it's really good to be able to train your own horses quickly instead of needing to hire someone else to do it.
CrownRoyalEquestrian
Visit My Farm

Post by CrownRoyalEquestrian »

Thank you! I'm keeping at it!
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

CrownRoyalEquestrian wrote:So by my rough estimate, without the training courses, it looks like it would take 10 years to make out a horse on all it's stats. That's a big problem. So I spent a ton of money on training courses, mostly stamina and energy saver and I'm literally not noticing a difference. Does it just... take awhile? I've probably spent over 50k already for seemingly no big difference at all. :cry:
can you copy and post your training stats

Once you hit 20% in all stats you should see a dramatic difference...Stamina was almost the last stat I finished, as it trains with all training
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:43 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:43 am