The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Weight-Loss and Weight-Gain

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Everscale
Visit My Farm

Weight-Loss and Weight-Gain

Post by Everscale »

My horses only ever seem to lose weight. I've left some of them untrained for more than an in-game year, now, and they keep sloping down into Very Thin or Poor. Do I have too many horses in the same pasture? Can you change the pasture your horse is in? What can I do to regulate my horses' weight, and do they die if they're poor for too long?
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Weight-Loss and Weight-Gain

Post by Argent »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/s ... %5B0%5D=18
Questions concerning weight have been addressed many times already.
AS for the moving of horses, if you click the horse you'd like to move, you'll be able to view their profile. Under their picture is a dropdown box that lists all of your available pastures. You can move them into any open pasture.
rarebreed
Visit My Farm

Post by rarebreed »

Do foals die if they're very thin?
rarebreed
Visit My Farm

Post by rarebreed »

My colt is very thin :(
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

No, your foals won't die if they're too thin.
ArabianLover4Life
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianLover4Life »

I have 3 horses in my barn. All of a sudden they started losing weight! Now I can't get them to gain weight. WHat do I do?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ArabianLover4Life wrote:I have 3 horses in my barn. All of a sudden they started losing weight! Now I can't get them to gain weight. WHat do I do?
Try moving them to a fully grown-in pasture and also feeding them weight gain or performance mix. Depending on size and feed requirements, you'll be limited to how much you can stuff into them, however, they tend to be able to eat quite a bit more grass.
ScarletM
Visit My Farm

Post by ScarletM »

My horses are either "very fat" or "fat" all the time! I only feed them a little (0-5%) each day, yet still they grow fatter. Also, is it okay for my horse to be fat if she's pregnant?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ScarletM wrote:My horses are either "very fat" or "fat" all the time! I only feed them a little (0-5%) each day, yet still they grow fatter. Also, is it okay for my horse to be fat if she's pregnant?
Yes, it's okay for them to be overweight (nothing negative will happen) except that they may not perform at top capacity in player made competitions.
You must watch how much they eat and their max that they can eat (this info is found in the area underneath feeding). If they eat more then 100% they will gain, if they eat less, they will loose weight (nominally speaking).
If you have fat horses, bring their eat versus weight ratio below 100%. If you have thin horses, send it above 100%.
Bookmark Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by Bookmark Farms »

My horses weight is at moderate, is that good?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:22 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:22 am