Community Forum

Consider Reading Before Posting

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Consider Reading Before Posting

Post by Tom »

Many of the common problems new players have are answered. Please look to see if your question has been posted and answered before posting your question.
Also, there are a few guides here: Guides and How To Forum

Big thanks to all the players who help out! :D
Annie100
Visit My Farm

Re: Consider Reading Before Posting

Post by Annie100 »

Tom wrote:Many of the common problems new players have are answered. Please look to see if your question has been posted and answered before posting your question.

Tom I forgot the password to my other account 0livia
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

You'll have to reset the password.
Annie100
Visit My Farm

Post by Annie100 »

Tom wrote:You'll have to reset the password.
ok thanks
AmazingHooves
Visit My Farm

Post by AmazingHooves »

Tom wrote:Many of the common problems new players have are answered. Please look to see if your question has been posted and answered before posting your question.

So the tutorial is frozen for me, it is stuck on.
Tutorial: Study Second Course
If we want to be able to breed horses we'll need to begin studying the next level of this Horse Ownership course so we are skilled enough to own a thirs horse ( the foal ). Go ahead and begin studying level 2 of " Basic Horse Ownership |".
Objective: Begin Studying " Basic Horse Managment |, Level 2"

Can you guys help me.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

AmazingHooves wrote:

So the tutorial is frozen for me, it is stuck on.
If we want to be able to breed horses we'll need to begin studying the next level of this Horse Ownership course so we are skilled enough to own a thirs horse ( the foal ). Go ahead and begin studying level 2 of " Basic Horse Ownership |".

Can you guys help me.
Have you tried the suggestions in the quickstart guide for newbies? Thus far, it seems to have fixed all the other problems that have occurred for other players.
Remember to finish the previous one by clicking the 'finish course' button that appears after the course has finished counting down. You may have to refresh the page.
Crown Royal Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Crown Royal Stables »

BlackOak2 wrote:
AmazingHooves wrote: So the tutorial is frozen for me, it is stuck on.

Can you guys help me.
Have you tried the suggestions in the quickstart guide for newbies? Thus far, it seems to have fixed all the other problems that have occurred for other players.
Remember to finish the previous one by clicking the 'finish course' button that appears after the course has finished counting down. You may have to refresh the page.
i have the same issue! i have done multiple courses, and bred multiple foals since this one, but the tutorial wont change! some help would be appreciated :)
some help would be appreciated
dabobby83
Visit My Farm

Post by dabobby83 »

Hi, I lost my password for my other account VanorGold, and I can’t figure out what email I used to register. I saw in another post, that I could get the email from admin ? I know can I log in if I can remember what email i used. I just wanted to continue with a horse I had and really liked and breed . Thanks
dabobby83
Visit My Farm

Post by dabobby83 »

:) was
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

I do not know how to post a picture of a horse on the forum! If someone could tell me that would be greatly appreciated.
Become a Patron!