The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tutorial

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Tutorial

Post by Revenant »

I'm recently back from a long hiatus due to health, and I'm having the darnest time figuring out the Tutorial. It's especially frustrating because I can't do anything except what the tutorial wants me to, but even after trying to buy a few halters, the Tutorial: Buy a Halter won't go away. :? I've tried refreshing the Quests page and while a lot of that updated, I'm still struggling. I just wanna be able to play with my ponies again aaaah.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Tutorial

Post by Tisha »

Revenant wrote:I'm recently back from a long hiatus due to health, and I'm having the darnest time figuring out the Tutorial. It's especially frustrating because I can't do anything except what the tutorial wants me to, but even after trying to buy a few halters, the Tutorial: Buy a Halter won't go away. :? I've tried refreshing the Quests page and while a lot of that updated, I'm still struggling. I just wanna be able to play with my ponies again aaaah.
Can't you ignore the tutorial?,I thought you will still be able to play?
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Revenant wrote:I'm recently back from a long hiatus due to health, and I'm having the darnest time figuring out the Tutorial. It's especially frustrating because I can't do anything except what the tutorial wants me to, but even after trying to buy a few halters, the Tutorial: Buy a Halter won't go away. :? I've tried refreshing the Quests page and while a lot of that updated, I'm still struggling. I just wanna be able to play with my ponies again aaaah.
Can't you ignore the tutorial?,I thought you will still be able to play?
For some reason it's not letting me do anything and I can't figure out how to turn off the tutorial or complete the current task to make my problem go away. :cry:
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

I remember that there was a button under the tutorial saying something like 'go to next quest'. You should find it above your horse, as I think. Can you attach a screenshot?
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

I actually don't know how to get a screenshot here, only through email. :o This is all I'm getting:

"Tutorial: Buy a Halter
You have a really beautiful horse, and I think she'll look lovely wearing a new halter. Lets visit the Tack Shop in the Market to buy a halter.

Objective: Buy a halter from the Tack Shop"

Is it because I didn't buy a new mare? I don't have any space for one, so I just used horses I already have for the tutorial.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Revenant wrote:I actually don't know how to get a screenshot here, only through email. :o This is all I'm getting:

You have a really beautiful horse, and I think she'll look lovely wearing a new halter. Lets visit the Tack Shop in the Market to buy a halter.

Is it because I didn't buy a new mare? I don't have any space for one, so I just used horses I already have for the tutorial.
You should adopt a horse.
I can keep one-two horses at my pasture while you're completing a tutorial.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Revenant wrote:I actually don't know how to get a screenshot here, only through email. :o This is all I'm getting:

If you won't complete a tutorial with an adopted horse, I don't know how to fix that.
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

Farant wrote:

If you won't complete a tutorial with an adopted horse, I don't know how to fix that.
Okay, so I tried to clear out my herd by putting a mare up for sale, but that won't work. I don't think I could give you a horse to be able to adopt a horse. D: I'll try to see if I can buy a small pasture to put an adopted mare in.
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

Nope. Can't buy a pasture. It let me through the mare adoption without adopting a mare, and now I'm stuck. I thought that was fine because my quests were catching up, yeah? But no. Apparently I needed an adopted mare because now everything's broken.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Revenant wrote:Nope. Can't buy a pasture. It let me through the mare adoption without adopting a mare, and now I'm stuck. I thought that was fine because my quests were catching up, yeah? But no. Apparently I needed an adopted mare because now everything's broken.
No, don't be upset. You need to put your horses somewhere else and end a tutorial with adopted horse. Or report a bug.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:30 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:30 pm