The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tutorial

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Re: Tutorial

Post by Revenant »

Farant wrote:
Revenant wrote:Nope. Can't buy a pasture. It let me through the mare adoption without adopting a mare, and now I'm stuck. I thought that was fine because my quests were catching up, yeah? But no. Apparently I needed an adopted mare because now everything's broken.
No, don't be upset. You need to put your horses somewhere else and end a tutorial with adopted horse. Or report a bug.
Yeah, thanks. I'll try to start the game on a different thing, like Firefox, and if that doesn't work, I'll try it on another computer, and if none of that works, I suppose I'll report a bug. :o
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

Thank the lard, I am now in business because I switched to Firefox.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Revenant wrote:Thank the lard, I am now in business because I switched to Firefox.
I'm glad to hear that from you.
And what is the browser you used before?
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

Farant wrote:
Revenant wrote:Thank the lard, I am now in business because I switched to Firefox.
I'm glad to hear that from you.
And what is the browser you used before?
Google Chrome. It wasn't letting me know my inventory was full, which was the reason I couldn't purchase a halter. The pop up just didn't show. My tutorial is now completed... Hopefully the game will work better on Chrome now since it's my main browser, but I suppose I could play on Firefox instead.
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

As a longtime Firefox user, I recommend it above all others. The folks at Mozilla are very diligent about keeping it up-to-date, even on less popular platforms.

Good luck, whichever one you settle on! :)
smartkid37
Visit My Farm

Post by smartkid37 »

I'm very new to this game and I have reached the quest to buy a halter However I am not finding the tack shop when I look In the market.

can someone point me in a more specific direction?
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

smartkid37 wrote:I'm very new to this game and I have reached the quest to buy a halter However I am not finding the tack shop when I look In the market.

can someone point me in a more specific direction?
If you click on market, there should be a drop down list. The last on the list is tack store. If that doesn't work: http://www.horseworldonline.net/market/store/wearable will take you there.
smartkid37
Visit My Farm

Post by smartkid37 »

Thank you!
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

smartkid37 wrote:Thank you!
hi I am selling arabs and I saw u had some and was wondering if u are in the market 4 some
smartkid37
Visit My Farm

Post by smartkid37 »

I'd be willing to look and see what you have available.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:14 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:14 am