The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

stuck on tutorial

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: stuck on tutorial

Post by BlackOak2 »

Courtney55070 wrote:I clicked the bar for my first lesson but it won't work.Its stressing me out
Try not to hijack another post...

What should happen is that the start button switches to a pause button and the bar starts revolving with a blue and white stripping and there should also be a countdown clock.
So, if when you click the start button on one of the player courses... and nothing happens... (I have experienced this myself), try first switching browsers (that was my problem), you can also update your browser to the latest version. Also clear your history and cookies.

But if you are referring to the floating banner across the top, that tells you to start your first lesson, it's only there to help direct you to learn the basics of the game.
So go into your player (look left), skills, then you can chose horse ownership, training or competition management (or if it's asking for something specific, which I believe is an ownership expansion, go into horse ownership.

I hope this helps.
NerdyNummies
Visit My Farm

Post by NerdyNummies »

On foal birth she already gave bitrth but it still says it
arabianhorseloverz
Visit My Farm

Post by arabianhorseloverz »

ok so im really mad right now beacuse whenever I click on the my farm button to mow my pasture the bar always glitches out so im not able to press mow pasture.
Shaywolf
Visit My Farm

Post by Shaywolf »

I can not get out of the tutorial...how do I leave the tutorial?
ThrasherTheMan
Visit My Farm

stuck on tutorial

Post by ThrasherTheMan »

it says i begin course 1 horse management but it still says
Now that you are getting the hang of caring for your horse you can get ready to own another one. To own more than one horse you're going to need to study the horse management skill courses. Click on Player, then Skills, then Horse Ownership to find the first course called "Basic Horse Ownership I". Click on "Begin Course".
RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm

Post by RoseeDelight »

Tom wrote:...
I think there's a lot of glitching going on...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:23 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:23 am