Community Forum

How Old do horse live to be on this game?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
NavanaRedWing
Visit My Farm

How Old do horse live to be on this game?

Post by NavanaRedWing »

?
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How Old do horse live to be on this game?

Post by Sawd10 »

NavanaRedWing wrote:?
It mostly Depends.. The stallions usually live around 23-24 before they die. The Mares can live a long time. The key for them to live a long time is to keep breeding them every time they give a foal so they can keep living. The oldest I have ever seen is a 53 Year old. Owned by HorzeLover101. :) Hope this helped!
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

It all depends on the horse and how they were treated! If you feed them on a good diet, keep them happy, they should live a long time. I also agree about the mares, keeping breeding them right after they give birth.
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

On HWO horses gain the chance to pass on with each turn starting at 17 years. Each turn grows the chance of passing on. For example, when they turn 17, they may have a 0.00001% chance to pass on, but when they turn 23 years, that chance for example, might be as much as 40%. None of us I think, know the actual percentages for the chance of passing on with each turn, but Sawd10 is correct, most appear to pass on right around 23-24 years.

Feed, care, treatment, none of these impact the death of the horse on HWO. They may at some point in the future, but at this time, the only way for a horse to die, is from old age.

Keeping a mare pregnant is indeed a good way to keep a mare around, but be warned that she can pass on, on the very day she gives birth.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!