The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How do I tell when my foal will come?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
sparkleandi
Visit My Farm

How do I tell when my foal will come?

Post by sparkleandi »

I don't know how to tell when my foal will come! Please help! :?:
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: How do I tell when my foal will come?

Post by Farant »

sparkleandi wrote:I don't know how to tell when my foal will come! Please help! :?:
Hi! It's around 20-26 turns from the start of the pregnancy. If you forgot the season when you bred your mares, try to look on them. Their belly will become very big and almost touch the floor before foaling. When the foal will come, you will receive a notification in the right part of the screen, where's information about horse's feed cost appears every turn. I recommend you to write season and year of breeding in the mare's notes, if you have not too many of them.
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Farant wrote:
sparkleandi wrote:I don't know how to tell when my foal will come! Please help! :?:
Hi! It's around 20-26 turns from the start of the pregnancy. If you forgot the season when you bred your mares, try to look on them. Their belly will become very big and almost touch the floor before foaling. When the foal will come, you will receive a notification in the right part of the screen, where's information about horse's feed cost appears every turn. I recommend you to write season and year of breeding in the mare's notes, if you have not too many of them.
u changed some names to filly 56k do them to?
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

darklass wrote:
Farant wrote: Hi! It's around 20-26 turns from the start of the pregnancy. If you forgot the season when you bred your mares, try to look on them. Their belly will become very big and almost touch the floor before foaling. When the foal will come, you will receive a notification in the right part of the screen, where's information about horse's feed cost appears every turn. I recommend you to write season and year of breeding in the mare's notes, if you have not too many of them.
u changed some names to filly 56k do them to?
nope, don't)
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

I usually write down the mares age at the time I breed her in her notes, so that when she's almost a year older than that I can expect the foal to come any moment. That is also an easy way to tell apart the pregnant mares from the horse list, since you can see the notes there.
mewtwomaster12
Visit My Farm

Post by mewtwomaster12 »

i need help please
mewtwomaster12
Visit My Farm

Post by mewtwomaster12 »

i want to know how long it will take for my two foals to get here
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

mewtwomaster12 wrote:i want to know how long it will take for my two foals to get here

I'm certainly no expert, but there are two tips I can offer you:

First up, take a look at this amazing pictorial guide: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=7507
secondly, as another player recently suggested, keep track of the turns you take after a mare becomes pregnant: mark them off on a sheet of paper (she will give birth between approximately 20 - 26 turns.)

other than that, the best way to learn is through expericace: just observe your mares, and soon enough you will be able to accurately estimate how far on they are :)

hope that helps!

this question, and many others, can be well answered in great detail in the 'guides and how to' section of the forum... http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... m.php?f=12
rjokirk
Visit My Farm

Post by rjokirk »

mewtwomaster12 wrote:i want to know how long it will take for my two foals to get here
I will take about a year in the game before your foal comes
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:08 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:08 pm