The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Unexplained Funds

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Warband
Visit My Farm

Unexplained Funds

Post by Warband »

Hi guys,

So I've got a really odd question.

What are ALL the ways to get pony tokens and funds?

I ask this because about 20 minutes ago, i had been at roughly 55k and 200+ pony tokens. Now I am at close to 80k, and 300+ pony tokens.

I can understand the funds mostly, comps running and what not, but I don't think I have done so many Local shows today to amass more then 50-60 pony tokens that quickly. I didn't buy any either.

I've also been noting this happens sometimes after buying a horse from the adoption center. That it sometime magically reemberse my payment, or every once in awhile actually not take payment, or if it did it didn't take the full amount.

I dont know if im crazy, or if this is a bug, or i have some serious management issues I need to address with my self.
:shock:
kahielle
Visit My Farm

Re: Unexplained Funds

Post by kahielle »

warband wrote:
Sounds like you leveled up... that always grants some extra moolah. Is your experience bar low now?
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

Yeah, Is leveling giving Pony Tokens as well?
TopazTiria
Visit My Farm

Post by TopazTiria »

Leveling up does reward you Pony Tokens. You'll earn more funds and some Pony Tokens when you level up again.

When you buy a foundation horse breed for the very first time at the Adoption Center (Arabian, Shetland Pony, Tarpan, Turkmene, etc.) the reason you are rewarded a little money and Pony Tokens is because you've completed an adoption quest.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

Leveling gives you money and pony tokens.
Warband
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

Alrighty! Thanks yall! Its been so long since I leveled I forgot how it worked. Lol!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:37 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:37 pm