The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Help with a quest

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
f-adolfsson
Visit My Farm

Help with a quest

Post by f-adolfsson »

How do I complete this quest? Has anyone completed it? I haven't seen any horse with a GP lower than 25,000...

"Breed a 10,000 HGP Foal
Breed a foal with a crummy foal with a maximum of 10,000 HGP (Horse Genetic Potential)"
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Re: Help with a quest

Post by WILD FLICKA »

f-adolfsson wrote:How do I complete this quest? Has anyone completed it? I haven't seen any horse with a GP lower than 25,000...

"Breed a 10,000 HGP Foal
Breed a foal with a crummy foal with a maximum of 10,000 HGP (Horse Genetic Potential)"
You keep breeding bad horses together until the gp gets lower and lower
f-adolfsson
Visit My Farm

Post by f-adolfsson »

You keep breeding bad horses together until the gp gets lower and lower
Yeah that sounds logic haha... I feel like taking a shortcut, if anyone has a really bad horse that I can buy/breed - hit me up :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Some of us are working on this. I'm not quite there yet, but my lowest is about 16,000 HGP. I will begin to stud out and sell when I have them under 10,000.
f-adolfsson
Visit My Farm

Post by f-adolfsson »

BlackOak2 wrote:Some of us are working on this. I'm not quite there yet, but my lowest is about 16,000 HGP. I will begin to stud out and sell when I have them under 10,000.
Sounds like a plan, if you want to sell or let me breed on any of them let me know :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

f-adolfsson wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:Some of us are working on this. I'm not quite there yet, but my lowest is about 16,000 HGP. I will begin to stud out and sell when I have them under 10,000.
Sounds like a plan, if you want to sell or let me breed on any of them let me know :)
When I have any at or under 10,000 HGP, I'm planning on making a post in my farm notes. I'll try to remember to quote you from here so you'll get a direct notification.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:58 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:58 pm