The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pregnant horse & Money

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Styx
Visit My Farm

Pregnant horse & Money

Post by Styx »

Hi! I have a pregnant horse but I do not have enough turns, how do I get more and when is my foal born?

How can i earn money?
ChampionStar3
Visit My Farm

Re: Pregnant horse & Money

Post by ChampionStar3 »

Styx wrote:Hi! I have a pregnant horse but I do not have enough turns, how do I get more and when is my foal born?

How can i earn money?
Hello,
You can enter in local shows,sell horses,enter in competitions(player-ran) complete in quests or mow your pastures.
I think that's about it
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Styx wrote:Hi! I have a pregnant horse but I do not have enough turns, how do I get more and when is my foal born?

How can i earn money?
Also, turns are earned by waiting. It takes 20 minutes for non-upgraded players to earn a turn and (without any additional upgrades) you can only hold 6 at a time. Turns can also be earned by using local shows AND also by earning levels.
Styx
Visit My Farm

Post by Styx »

Thanks for answering my questions! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 am