The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Help: Cant enter competitions

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
ahgirltc
Visit My Farm

Help: Cant enter competitions

Post by ahgirltc »

This is what happened just now:

I tried to enter my Caspian mare into a level 1 competition. 2 were shown so I tried entering one. They said no horses are eligible. So I tried the other competition and my mare showed up but her height did not match. Why does this happen? It happened with my Tarpan stallion as well.

My breed is correct so why cant I enter the competition. :oops:
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: Help: Cant enter competitions

Post by Totina »

If it is in-hand jumping you mean only very small horses can enter, regardless of breed selected for the show. Your horse is simply too tall to compete in any in-hand jumping whatsoever.
ahgirltc
Visit My Farm

Post by ahgirltc »

Totina wrote:If it is in-hand jumping you mean only very small horses can enter, regardless of breed selected for the show. Your horse is simply too tall to compete in any in-hand jumping whatsoever.
For in-hand jumping, my mare appeared as a selection. But for dressage, they said you have no horses available even though the height requirement is around 9hh-21hh. And my mare is around 10.1hh.

Any idea why?
KayaineII
Visit My Farm

Post by KayaineII »

ahgirltc wrote:
Totina wrote:If it is in-hand jumping you mean only very small horses can enter, regardless of breed selected for the show. Your horse is simply too tall to compete in any in-hand jumping whatsoever.
For in-hand jumping, my mare appeared as a selection. But for dressage, they said you have no horses available even though the height requirement is around 9hh-21hh. And my mare is around 10.1hh.

Any idea why?
If you aren't entering shows from the horses page, then you may have found a show with either a breed or age restriction that your horse doesn't meet.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:40 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:40 am