The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How do I Make Money?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Tornado & Ellie
Visit My Farm

How do I Make Money?

Post by Tornado & Ellie »

That is my question... how do i make money, I sell horses and i compete but then it seems like i lose more money than i get and i would really like to make some more money.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: How do I Make Money?

Post by Tom »

Enter your horse in local shows. They run instantly and will pay you something.
Warband
Visit My Farm

Re: How do I Make Money?

Post by Warband »

Some ways to make money,

Do local shows at the highest level your horse can win 1st place. Which means you probably should invest some time into training the horse to get higher level placing.
Buy an extra meadow, and mow it every other day.
Do competitions, but only do a max 20$ enter fee.

What I do is I find/breed a good high GP horse, and train it to at least 25%-50% skills in all area's before entering into local shows. Do the max training you can for the horse on the day, then local shows to get funds/days/horse tokens, after the horse has about 75% in all skills, begin competitions at level 1 at a max of 20$. Enter in as many as you can in all different types of competitions. Wait a day to see what show types have made it to level 2. Enter into competitions that are level 2 as those are probably the best competitions for your horse to make money in. Over time there will be one or more competition styles that the horse will get a lot of points in, those are your best chances to make money and the only ones you should be spending more then 20$ on.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:07 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:07 am