The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How old will horses get? Why can't I sell?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
holly0225
Visit My Farm

How old will horses get? Why can't I sell?

Post by holly0225 »

I've got two questions.

1. Around what age will horses die?

2. Why can't I rehome my stallion or mare even though the foal is way past weaning age? I have a horse that's 5 years old and the game still won't let me rehome the parents horses.
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Re: How old will horses get? Why can't I sell?

Post by Ashara Storm »

holly0225 wrote:I've got two questions.

2. Why can't I rehome my stallion or mare even though the foal is way past weaning age? I have a horse that's 5 years old and the game still won't let me rehome the parents horses.

1. At what age will horses die? Typically around 20 years, though I have had them die as early as 17 years old and as late as 27 years old. I've heard they can live longer than 28 years.

2. Why can't I rehome my horse? Horses with descendants cannot be rehomed. Meaning if a horse has been a sire or dam to another horse, you cannot rehome it regardless weather its dependents are weaned or have died. If you don't want a horse that has descendents, write a creative advertisement and sell it on the market cheap.

Here is the link to the FAQ's that might help you with other questions.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=1692
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Re: How old will horses get? Why can't I sell?

Post by ruby_jane »

Ashara Storm wrote:
holly0225 wrote:I've got two questions.

1. At what age will horses die? Typically around 20 years, though I have had them die as early as 17 years old and as late as 27 years old. I've heard they can live longer than 28 years.

2. Why can't I rehome my horse? Horses with descendants cannot be rehomed. Meaning if a horse has been a sire or dam to another horse, you cannot rehome it regardless weather its dependents are weaned or have died. If you don't want a horse that has descendents, write a creative advertisement and sell it on the market cheap.

Here is the link to the FAQ's that might help you with other questions.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=1692
If you're intersted. My mare is 28 years and 10.8 months - before I moved her to my side so she wouldn't age anymore
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/667168
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:30 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:30 pm