The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Black mist behind my horse?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Martin Darkmoor
Visit My Farm

Black mist behind my horse?

Post by Martin Darkmoor »

Hi,

I couldn't find a similar topic and so I thought I'd just ask:

I've been inactive due to private reasons for some months. Now that I've returned I've noticed some odd rectangular black mist behind my horses. However there's no notifications about them being dead, I can still train and feed them.

I was wandering, what's with that, why it is there and wether there's a way to get rid of it. Can you please help me?

Thanks for your replies in advance ;)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Black mist behind my horse?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Martin Darkmoor wrote:Hi,

I couldn't find a similar topic and so I thought I'd just ask:

I've been inactive due to private reasons for some months. Now that I've returned I've noticed some odd rectangular black mist behind my horses. However there's no notifications about them being dead, I can still train and feed them.

I was wandering, what's with that, why it is there and wether there's a way to get rid of it. Can you please help me?

Thanks for your replies in advance ;)
There's a couple topics in the bug forum about this, but I'll answer directly. It's linked to firefox and training. The more you train, the worse it gets. Our admins (at last report) was forwarding a report to firefox to see if they could hunt down the problem.
I can say that I didn't have this problem before, but my main computer went down and now that I'm on a different one with a different version of windows, I'm seeing it and on this computer it is Really Bad. So I've put some projects on hold until I can get the other pc fixed or firefox fixes it or whatever.
If it bothers you, you can try a different pc, switch to a mac, try a different browser or attempt to change to a different version of windows. That may or may not change anything.
Martin Darkmoor
Visit My Farm

Re: Black mist behind my horse?

Post by Martin Darkmoor »

Hi,

thanks - I was just wondering. I didn't think it was a bug but more something wanted, that's why I asked here.

It's okay but as I'm using a rather old version of the Firefox browser I might check my cookies and plug-ins ;)

Greetings
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:56 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:56 am