The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tutorial Help please

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
TimelordSnowy
Visit My Farm

Tutorial Help please

Post by TimelordSnowy »

Hello. It would appear I joined this game a long time ago even though I dont remember it. (I remembered a game similar so i tried my log in and it worked so it was indeed this game) However Now That IM on the tutorial I have a problem. I have gotten to the part about local shows but it says I am out of Time and I do not know how to fix that. I can not proceed with out doing this I think but I cant and I do not know what to do :c Thank you for any help.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Tutorial Help please

Post by BlackOak2 »

TimelordSnowy wrote:Hello. It would appear I joined this game a long time ago even though I dont remember it. (I remembered a game similar so i tried my log in and it worked so it was indeed this game) However Now That IM on the tutorial I have a problem. I have gotten to the part about local shows but it says I am out of Time and I do not know how to fix that. I can not proceed with out doing this I think but I cant and I do not know what to do :c Thank you for any help.
There should be a button on the top right of the game bar that looks like a half moon with sleeping 'Z's'. If you click on that, a little pop-up box asks if you want to use the day, you click yes and you will sleep and your day will refresh. Keep an eye on the clock on the game bar along the top of the screen to keep track of your game-time.
TimelordSnowy
Visit My Farm

Re: Tutorial Help please

Post by TimelordSnowy »

Yeah I got to that part of the quest now. I somehow skipped the enter local show quest by going to the quest page..idk what happened...same thing happened with the training quiz right after. But whatever thanks for helping me :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:24 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:24 am