The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Fatty problem

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Aakey
Visit My Farm

Fatty problem

Post by Aakey »

I recently bought a horse, but it came overweight. He feeds only on grass, without any supplement, which means low levels of protein and sugar. I thought it was going to be enough for him to lose weight, however, time passes and the problem remains. Any tips?
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Re: Fatty problem

Post by Ashara Storm »

Aakey wrote:I recently bought a horse, but it came overweight. He feeds only on grass, without any supplement, which means low levels of protein and sugar. I thought it was going to be enough for him to lose weight, however, time passes and the problem remains. Any tips?
Have you tried mowing the pasture? Go to Farm view, scroll down the page and look for the small blue "Mow" button. It uses time from your day, but it is one way to control grass consumption. The other is to buy a barn and put your horse in it. That way you can 100% control their weight. This is especially essential for short horses.
Aakey
Visit My Farm

Re: Fatty problem

Post by Aakey »

Thank you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 pm