The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tutorial

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Kailyn Rogers
Visit My Farm

Tutorial

Post by Kailyn Rogers »

I'm having a really difficult time trying to assign the attribute on my Player Profile. I'm doing exactly what it tells me to do but nothing is happening. I feel like I'm stuck on this part of the tutorial.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Tutorial

Post by BlackOak2 »

Kailyn Rogers wrote:I'm having a really difficult time trying to assign the attribute on my Player Profile. I'm doing exactly what it tells me to do but nothing is happening. I feel like I'm stuck on this part of the tutorial.
Sometimes if you try a different internet browser it'll work better or differently with the game. Also try clicking the tutorial banner to 'move ahead' (sometimes it seems to get sticky) or you can try doing another part of the quests, such as adopting a horse or purchasing a halter (sometimes that seems to help move forward).
You can also try wiping the cookies and history of the site from your browser and try again.

I hope this works for you.
Good Luck.
skittlebug
Visit My Farm

Help

Post by skittlebug »

How can I expand my land
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Re: Help

Post by Ashara Storm »

skittlebug wrote:How can I expand my land
Instructions: (click on)
Click on "My Farm" on left panel
Scroll down
Click on "Edit My Farm"
Look at the bottom of the tan window area and you will see "Expand My Farm"

Also, here is a link to the forum topic on the most Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... farm#p4419

I hope this helps.
NerdyNummies
Visit My Farm

Post by NerdyNummies »

i am on birth of foal and she alredy gave birth and it didn't go on
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

NerdyNummies wrote:i am on birth of foal and she alredy gave birth and it didn't go on
Remember to start your own questions for speed of reply and also not to hijack other people's posts.

If you received the request after you gave birth, you'll have to do it again (it should still work if the mare was pregnant when you received the request, but you can try it again).

If you received the request before you gave birth, then try the suggestions I offered to Kailyn Rogers above. And don't forget to make sure your browser is up to date.
NerdyNummies
Visit My Farm

Post by NerdyNummies »

:D Ok thank you so much my sister had the same problem!

Happy Training!! :D :D
-Kayla Ollivant :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:39 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:39 am