The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I've lost most of my money

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Lakewood
Visit My Farm

I've lost most of my money

Post by Lakewood »

Couple of nights ago I had over 550k but yesterday when I logged in I noticed the amount of money I had, had gone down quite a bit and is currently at 38,601. I haven't made any large purchases that would explain the loss, so I don't know what's happened. :?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: I've lost most of my money

Post by BlackOak2 »

Lakewood wrote:Couple of nights ago I had over 550k but yesterday when I logged in I noticed the amount of money I had, had gone down quite a bit and is currently at 38,601. I haven't made any large purchases that would explain the loss, so I don't know what's happened. :?
Did you post any competitions or enter any? Or perhaps start a new skill? I did that once before.
Good luck figuring out what happened.
Lakewood
Visit My Farm

Post by Lakewood »

Thanks for your help! I have indeed entered a competition that had unusually large entry feed. Should probably pay more attention to which competitions I enter my horse :D :oops:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Lakewood wrote:Thanks for your help! I have indeed entered a competition that had unusually large entry feed. Should probably pay more attention to which competitions I enter my horse :D :oops:
Wonderful! I mean... well, at least you found out where the money went.
I start to worry a little when players start posting about missing money... missing items... missing horses...
I have been on games where players get hacked and it's never a good thing.
So kudos! that it wasn't that.
:P
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:50 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:50 am